The exact details are not yet out about XAT 2014. This is a little brief based on the pattern of previous year. The Xavier Aptitude test is an all India entrance exam for all the aspirants who are wanting to study management at their post graduation level. This test is conducted by Xavier Association Of Management Institutes (XAMI).
- Form Notification – 21st July, 2013.
- XAT 2014 Registration starts – 12th August, 2013.
- Last date for XAT registration – 22nd November, 2013.
- Download of admit cards – 18th December, 2013 till 31st December, 2013
- Last date for XLRI registration – Third week of December 2013.
- Exam Date – 5th January, 2014.
- Result Date – 31st January, 2014.
XAT 2014 – TOP COLLEGES UNDER XAT
- S P Jain
- BIM – Trichy
XAT 2014 – ELIGIBILITY
- Candidate must be graduate from a recognized university in any discipline.
- Aspirants in the last and final year of the graduation are also eligible to apply.
XAT 2014 – EXAMINATION PATTERN & DURATION
- The exam is broadly divided into four categories namely Decision Making, Verbal and logical Ability, Quantitative ability & Data Interpretation and last but not the least Essay and General Awareness.
- Around 40 question for general awareness are asked based on the factual general knowledge and current affairs.
- It is also mandatory for the candidate to attend the essay and general awareness portion.
- Negative Marking is also applicable, for every wrong answer 1/4th marks will be deducted from the candidates score.
- In decision Making total number of question is 25, in logical ability the questions are 30 and in the data interpretation and quantitative ability the number of question are 36.
- Collectively the time allotted to the three categories which are logical ability, data interpretation & quantitative ability and decision making is 140 minutes.
- For essay writing and general awareness total span of time is 40 minutes.
- Total number of option available are 5.
XAT 2014 – EXAMINATION FORMAT
XAT 2014 ENTRANCE EXAM is based on the aptitude test which further is followed by subjective test on essay writing and factual general awareness.
XAT 2014 – APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- The candidate has to visit xatonline.net.in to fill the form and get registered.
- After Registration the candidate gets its XAT id and password on the registered email id.
- Once the password is received, it is advisable to change the password.
- As soon as the password is changed it is expected that the candidate will upload the password size picture.
- Also upload the scanned signature.
- payment done through branches or the gateways and advisable to have a soft or hard copy of the payment made.
- send the XAT confirmation page to the XAT office.
- Download the admit card from the website in the period mentioned.