TISS 2014 EXAM PATTERN is available along with the eligibility criteria for TISS 2014. The interested and appearing candidates can have a brief preview of the Exam Pattern of TISS 2014.
- TISS 2014 paper is divided into two sections PART 1 AND PART 2.
- Part 1 of the paper includes Section A,B and C.
- Section A is Analytical and Numerical Ability with 15 questions.
- Section B is Language Ability consisting of 20 questions.
- Section C is Awareness of General and Social Issues consisting of 15 questions.
- Part 1 of the paper accounts to 25% of the total marks and the time span allotted to this section is 45 minutes. Every year the number of question changes in TISS 2013 it had 50 questions.
- Part 2 consists of Section I,II,III and IV.
- Section I is Data Interpretation comprising of 20 questions.
- Section II is Data Sufficiency comprising of 20 questions.
- Section III is Reading Comprehension comprising of 20 questions.
- Section IV is Business Knowledge and Foundation of Management comprising of 15 questions.
- This paper holds 75% weightage in the written exam and last year it 75 questions all carrying equal marks.
- As per the marking scheme there is no negative marking in TISS exam therefore, the students have a chance of playing with their luck once they have attempted the known questions.
- The TISS exam is held in the online mode with 25 centers across India.
The area focused in Business Knowledge in TISS 2013 are as follows:
- Brand Taglines
- Indian Banking
- Recent Mergers & Acquisition.
- Indian Economy
- Famous Books and Authors
- Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) initiatives by corporate houses.
The topics covered in last two years in the section Awareness of General and Social Issues:
- United Nation Organizations.
- Basic Historical facts about India.
- Indian Rivers.
- Important Indian Monuments.
- Recent Government Initiatives like Mid- day meal scheme etc.
- Basic numbers and facts about Indian Economy.
- Olympic games facts.
- Indian who won prominent awards.
Note: As far as this section of Awareness of General Issues is concerned the students are advised to be specific as there are questions related to Indian majorly and do not waste time reading facts about world in general. The students are also advised to inculcate the habit of reading newspapers and prominent magazines as it add on and also interested students should go through yearly general knowledge books having facts about India.
For more information about TISS 2014 all the interested and appearing candidate can go to the below mentioned links to have a brief idea about TISS 2014 Exam.