XAT 2014 EXAMINATION PATTERN is out and so is the registration details which starts from August 12th, 2013 and the main examination is on 5th January, 2014. XAT is considered as one of the most difficult management paper to crack and is conducted in paper and pencil mode.
FOLLOWING ARE SOME FACTS ABOUT XAT 2014 EXAMINATION PATTERN:
- The paper takes place in paper pencil format.
- There are slight changes made in the examination pattern since XAT 2013, The exam will have two papers and paper 1 will include objective paper with multiple choices and this paper will consist questions from verbal Ability, Decision Making and Quantitative Aptitude.
- As per the XLRI Janshedpur, XAT 2014 will have 80 to 90 questions
- In this section there are no fixed questions but in XAT 2013 the total number of questions in this section were 91.
- The total time span for XAT 2014 will be 3 hours, where Section one will be for 2 hours.
- The Section 2 will include both questions of subjective and objective in nature and it will have two sections and will include questions related to General Awareness and Essay Writing.
- The total number of question in General Awareness section is 30.
- The total time allotted for essay writing portion is 20 minutes.
- The right answer will add 1 mark where as there is a negative marking of 1/4th marks if the answer is wrong.
The XAT 2014 has not gone under any changes except the changes made in the exam pattern in 2013. So the candidates are advised to have a look of XAT 2013 sample papers and attempt the paper will full attention of time limit and marking scheme and for more relevant information students can go to the below mentioned links.