CAT 2013 Online Registration will be done up to 26th September, 2013 midnight.
Sale of Voucher forms has begun from 5th August, 2013 and the voucher forms will be available till 24th September, 2013. The last date of registration is 26th September, 2013 and since, CAT 2013 is a computer based test therefore, the candidates have to book the slots in advance for the exam and the window for CAT 2013 opens on 16th October, 2013 and closes on 11th November, 2013. The results for CAT 2013 will be declared on January 14th, 2013.
The candidates appearing for CAT 2013 can avail the voucher forms online or from certain Axis Bank Branches by paying Rs. 1600 by General Category and the candidates belonging to the Reserved category can also avail the voucher form online or from Axis Bank Branches by paying Rs.800.
The candidates will have to go to the CAT 2013 official website or click on the above mentioned tab in order to register for CAT 2013 and while registering the candidate will also have to do the following things:
- Creating a profile.
- Fill out the complete application form.
- After registering the candidate will have to schedule their test as per their preference of centre and time slot.
- The estimated time to complete the whole process varies from 20 minutes to 30 minutes.
- The candidate must have all the information pertaining to voucher number, educational history, mark sheets (SSC, HSC and graduations), work experience and list of the IIM program for which the candidate is applying.
PROCEDURAL STEPS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR CAT 2013:
- The very first step that a candidate has to take while registering online is that he/she clicks the above mentioned links in order to fill the Online Registration form of CAT 2013.
- The moment the candidate clicks on the link a page will appear where three sections are shown namely- Personal Details, Upload Documents and Payment Details.
- Firstly, the candidate has to fill in all the personal details starting from the Name of the candidate, Date of Birth of the Candidate, Address Details of the candidate so on and so fourth.
- After filling in the personal details the next section is related to documents it is basically for the reserved category and in this section the candidates belonging to any of the reserved categories are required to upload the necessary proof and documents.
- Once those documents are submitted the candidate switches to the next section or segment which is related to the payment. The candidate can choose either of the option stated which are Payment through credit card or Debit Card, Payment through net banking can also be made depending on the candidates preference.
- After making the payment and the candidate can Click on the SUBMIT button and confirmation mail will be sent on the registered Email Id.
- For safety purpose the candidate must keep a soft and hard copy of the mail.
NOTE: For any CAT 2013 related information, the candidate can also go to the below mention links in order to avail more information.