NMAT 2014 Admit Card has been declared the candidates appearing for the NMAT 2014 exam can start downloading their admit card by clicking on the below mentioned link.
NMAT 2014 Admit Card: The candidates can avail NMAT 2014 Admit Card as and when the candidates register themselves successfully. The candidates must carry their NMAT 2014 Admit Card as it is a document which is essentially required while going for the examination to the test center. While the candidates will be appearing for the retakes then also NMAT 2014 Admit Card will be required by the candidate for appearing in the exam.
Following is the salient information about the NMAT 2014 Admit Card:
- NMAT 2014 Admit card includes information regarding candidate registration details and photograph. Candidates will be expected to produce the NMAT 2014 admit card along with the necessary IDs and confirmation letter on the day of the test to allow them to take NMAT.
- Candidates should upload their photos as per the specification provided on the NMAT 2014 Registration website.
- The Candidates should take out the print of their NMAT 2014 admit card with photo once their payment is accepted by NMIMS.
- Candidates should carry the NMAT 2014 admit card to the Test Centre and get it signed by the Test Administrator at the designated place on the day of their test.
- Candidate opting for NMAT 2014 retake will have to produce the NMAT 2014 admit card that they carried for the first / previous attempt (signed and stamped by Test Administrator). They will have to get it stamped and signed at the Test Center where they appear for their Retake exam which may or may not be same as their previous attempt.
- Candidates will be required to produce the same NMAT 2014 admit card, (stamped and signed) by the Test Administrator) for the Group Discussion(GD) and Personal Interview (PI) in case they get selected
- Candidates will not be considered eligible for the admission in case they are unable to produce the same copy of admit card on the day of GD and PI.
The NMAT 2014 Admit Card is an important document that every candidate taking up the exam should bring. The Admit Card of NMAT 2014 also holds some critical information like when the candidate has to arrive for the exam and what all is required by a candidate like ID proof etc.
NOTE: All the candidates appearing for NMAT 2014 must have a Admit Card or a Hall Ticket while appearing for the entrance exam. If any student appearing for the exam found with no Admit Card will not be allowed to give NMAT 2014 and the candidates application will stand cancel.
For any further and related information about NMAT 2014, the interested candidates can go to the below mentioned links for their reference.