Common Management Admission Test ( CMAT ) is an national level management entrance exam conducted by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) . All the institute that are accepted by AICTE except the score of CMAT. It is conducted 2 times in a year the first attempt takes place in the month of September and the next attempt is in February. It is a national level management admission test and this year addition CMAT exam will be conducted in the month of May.
CMAT 2014 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Graduates with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
- The interested candidate who are in the final year or last semester of graduation are also eligible to apply.
CMAT 2014 IMPORTANT DATES
|REGISTRATION||3 July 2013 to 21st August 2013|
|AVAILABILITY OF HALL TICKET||From September 12th, 2013|
|COMPUTER BASED TEST DATES||September 26 September 30th, 2013|
|TEST TIMINGS||9:30 am 12:30 pm, 2:30 pm 5:30 pm|
|AVAILABILITY OF PRINTED SCORE CARDS||20-10-2013 to 20-11-2013|
CMAT 2014 EXAMINATION PATTERN AND DURATION
Entrance exam of CMAT 2014 will be held in the following pattern:
Number of Questions
|Data Interpretation and Quantitative Technique||
|Duration of exam : 180 minutes|
|For every right answer 4 marks will be awarded|
|For every incorrect answer 1 mark will be reduced|
CMAT 2014 IMPORTANT DATES FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
- Registration starts on: 3rd July 2013
- Registration Online ends on: 21st August 2013
- Printing and Download of Admit Card starts From: 12th September 2013
- Exam Date : 29th September, 2013.
- Test Timings: 9.30 am 12.30 pm; 2.30 pm 5.30 pm
- Result Announcement: 20th October 2013
- Printing and Download of Score Cards From 20th October 2013 to 20th November 2013
CMAT 2014 REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Online registration for CMAT 2014 Entrance exam starts from July 3, 2013 to August 21, 2013 on official website the registration date for CMAT 2014 extended till 26th August, 2013.
- In order of preference three cities need to be selected.
- first come first served basis is the allotment criteria; actual allotment subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
CMAT 2014 APPLICATION FEES
- The application fee charged for General/OBC is Rs.1200 + Bank charges as applicable
- The application fee charged from SC/ST/PD is Rs.600 + Bank charges as applicable
- The application fee charged from Foreign candidates is $125 + Bank charges as applicable
CMAT 2014 MODE OF PAYMENT
- Payment can be made for the CMAT 2014 entrance exam through Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card and Online through official website of CMAT 2014.
- Payment in cash can be made via channel generated online and Cash can be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India.
For more information about CMAT 2014 please go to the below mentioned links: