Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released MPSC Recruitment 2013 notification for the vacancies of Deputy Engineer in Mechanical Department. Candidates can apply online from 30-08-2013 to 27-09-2013. Other details are mentioned below:
Total no.of Posts: 28
Name of Post: Deputy Engineer (Mechanical)
Applicants for MPSC Recruitment 2013 should not be more than 32 years of age as on 01-12-2013.
For applying in MPSC Recruitment 2013, applicants must have possessed Mechanical Engineering Degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
MPSC Recruitment 2013 application fee details:
- For Open category- Rs.410/-.
- For reserved category- Rs.210/-.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2013 by visiting the Official Website from 30-08-2013 to 27-09-2013.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Log on to their website.
2. Click MPSC Online application.
3. Select a post you want to apply for.
4. Choose an Exam Centre and fill all the necessary details in application form. Then examination ID will be generated.
5. Make payment through SBI and revisit the MPSC Online website after one working day and select the Login link.
6. Enter the User Name and password, provided previously and upload the scanned photograph and signature to the following page that opens up.
7. Fill all details, check once for errors and submit the application.
8. Then candidates will receive a message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
9. Take print out of application form and retain it for future use.
- Candidates can start online application from 30-08-2013 till 27-09-2013.
- Fee must be submitted in SBI till 28-09-2013.
NOTE: For further assistance, click the tabs given below:
Other Related Links:-