The candidates can now make online registration till 15th November, 2013 as the registration date have been extended.
TISS 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION: Tata Institute Of Social Sciences has disclosed all the notifications regarding TISS 2014. The TISS 2014 Online Registration has also begun and the registration process will end on 25th October, 2013. TISS 2014 is conducted for 9 schools and 3 independent centres and offers various social programs. TISS 2014 has announced admission for full time, post graduate degree program (M.Sc, M.H.A, M.A, M.P.H) offered by Mumbai, Hyderabad, Tuljapur and Guwahati campuses. The TISS 2014 Entrance Exam is scheduled for 15th December, 2013 for the academic year 2014-16. All the candidate meeting the basic eligibility criteria can make TISS 2014 Online Registration. All the candidates applying for TISS 2014 has the opportunity of applying to maximum of three courses across any of the two campuses.
PROCEDURAL STEPS FOR TISS 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION:
- The first step in TISS 2014 Online Registration is that the candidate will have go to the above mentioned tab or go to TISS 2014 official website for making an online registration.
- The candidate will have to register with an email id and password will be in return sent and this Email id can be used for login and filling the online form.
- Once the candidate has logged in the candidate will have to fill in all the necessary details pertaining to basic details, academic details and will also have to mention for which course they are applying.
- All the applicants should pay the application fee for the number courses he/she is applying.
- The candidate should upload a scanned photograph, signature, mark sheet of last exam passed and other necessary certificates.
- The application fee can be payed either through cash in any SBI branch or through Credit Card, debit Card or Net Banking can also be used an option to make payment.
The application fee payed through credit card, Debit Card or Net Banking is Rs. 1020 where as, if it payed in cash the application fee is Rs. 1000 + Bank Charges. This amount is applicable for only one course if the candidate wishes to apply for more than one course then, the same amount is required to be paid for every course. The candidates applying online will have to submit all the necessary documents in a scanned format to complete their TISS 2014 Online Registration. The candidates belonging to unemployed Scheduled caste and schedule tribes, whose parents or guardian income is less than 2.5 lakh for the financial year 2012-13 and Unemployed OBC( NC) whose parents or guardian income is less than 1 Lakh for the financial year 2012-13 are exempted from paying the application fee but will have to show all the necessary documents then only they can apply for TISS 2014 Online Registration. NOTE: The candidate applying for more than one program and pay for those program in the same online form while TISS 2014 Online Registration and should not fill more than one form. If any student found practicing this activity all the applications of the candidate will be cancelled there and then. Follow the below mentioned links for further information and details.