The sale of CAT 2013 E- Voucher ends today i.e 24th September, 2013 at 11:59:59 pm but the registration continues till 26th September, 2013 midnight.
Sale of Voucher forms is in process and the process of availing voucher forms will end on 26th September, 2013. The candidates can avail the voucher from the listed Axis Bank Branches or they can download it from the official website or for making CAT 2013 E Voucher Online Registration the candidate can also click on the tab mentioned below. The application fee for availing the voucher form is Rs. 1600 for General Category and Rs. 800 for the candidates belonging to reserved category.
The candidate will have to keep the following things in mind while registering for CAT 2013.
- Creating a profile.
- Fill out the complete application form.
- Once the candidate has registered for CAT 2013 candidate must schedule their test as per their preference of centre and time slot.
- The approximate time required to complete the whole process varies from 20 minutes to 30 minutes.
- The candidate should have all the details related to voucher number, educational history, mark sheets (SSC, HSC and graduations), work experience and list of the IIM program for which the candidate is applying.
PROCESS OF CAT 2013 E VOUCHER ONLINE REGISTRATION:
- To make CAT 2013 E Voucher online registration, visit the CAT 2013 official website or on the tab mentioned above.
- As soon as the candidates goes to the tab a page which says welcome to IIM CAT registration and will ask are you ready to register.
- After this the candidate will have to fill in the voucher number and and enter the characters of the image in the box below.
- Once the candidate has entered the voucher number and the characters press on Begin My Registration.
- As soon as the Begin My Registration tab is clicked the CAT 2013 E Voucher Online Registration process will begin and candidate can fill in all the details pertaining to Basic, personal, academic details.
- The candidate can make payment through various options like cash, net banking, online gateways like Credit Card and Debit Card.
- If the candidate is making payment via net banking or credit card or debit the transaction alert should be saved by the candidate as a proof of making payment.
Below mentioned links are for further information and details about CAT 2013.