Total No. of Posts: 220
Name of the Posts:
1. Librarian: 01 Post
2. Director Physical Education & Sports: 01 Post
3. Deputy Librarian: 02 Posts
4. Deputy Director Physical Education & Sports: 01 Post
5. Assistant Librarian: 02 Posts
6. Assistant Director Physical Education & Sports: 01 Post
7. Assistant Registrars: 03 Posts
8. Landscape Officer: 01 Post
9. Director Public Relations: 01 Post
10. Assistant Director Bhai Gurdas Library: 01 Post
11. Junior Engineer (Civil)(Construction Dept.): 01 Post
12. Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Construction Dept.): 01 Post
13. Staff Nurse (University Health Centre): 03 Posts
14. Dispenser-cum-Pharmacist (University Health Centre): 03 Posts
15. Coaches: 06 Posts
16. Professional Assistants: 04 Posts
17. Store Keeper (Construction Dept.): 01 Post
18. Clerk-Cum-junior-Data- Entry Operators: 58 Posts
19. Restorer-cum-Attendants (Library): 04 Posts
20. Junior Technicians: 41 Posts
21. Junior Technician (Computer)GNDUCollege, Jalandhar: 01 Post
22. Junior Technicians (GNDU, Regional Campus Gurdaspur): 05 Posts
23. Junior Technicians (GNDU Regional Campus Sathiala): 10 Posts
24. Binder: 01 Post
25. Watch & Ward Supervisors: 05 Posts
26. Attendants (University Health Centre): 04 Posts
27. Accounts Clerks (Construction Dept.): 03 Posts
28. Plumbers (Construction Dept.): 02 Posts
29. Electrician Grade-II (Construction Dept.): 04 Posts
30. Mortar Mate (Construction Dept.): 02 Posts
31. Junior Library Attendant-Cum-Peons: 11 Posts
32. Security Guards: 35 Posts
The candidates applying for GNDU Recruitment 2013 must have possessed the following:
- Masters and Bachelors Degree.
- Satisfactory experience.
- Passed class 10th with Punjabi as one of the main subject.
- ITI Certification.
- For complete qualification details refer to the notification.
The candidates for GNDU Recruitment 2013 will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Practical Test with interview.
Application fee, for Class A Posts from serial number 1 to 10, is 500/-, whereas it is 250/- for handicapped candidates an for other posts application fee is 400/- (For handicapped candidates- 200/-). The fee must be paid in the form of DD in favor of Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar and payable at Amritsar.
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their applications for GNDU Recruitment 2013 in a prescribed format, which can be downloaded from their Official Website, with self attested copies of all the required documents and DD to Registrar, Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU),Amritsar.
The applications for GNDU Recruitment 2013 must be received till 14/10/2013.
NOTE: For any other queries, click the tabs below: