SPECIAL CLASS RAILWAY APPRENTICE (SCRA) 2014 ADMIT CARD is an important document that every candidate appearing for the exam must have while appearing for the examination. Admit Card in itself means a document required for the admission in the exam or test center. SCRA 2014 Admit Card, Hall Ticket will be sent to the candidates email Id but if any candidate fails to receive the admit card on their mail id they can go to the Union Public service Commission (UPSC) official website and can download the e- admit card.
PROCEDURAL STEPS OF DOWNLOAD E-ADMIT CARD OF SCRA 2014:
- The first step that the candidate has to take in order to download SCRA 2014 admit card is wither visit the UPSC official website or click on the blue tab mentioned above.
- After clicking the tab above the candidate will be redirected to the official page of UPSC and for downloading the e-admit card the candidate should click on e-admit card, SCRA 2014 link.
- The candidate must fill in required information related to registration id and birth date.
- After this the candidate will have to choose the registration method which are through registration id, roll no or name.
- Once all the information are filled by the candidate will have to click on the “SUBMIT” button and download the SCRA 2014 hall ticket.
- After downloading the candidate must take a print out of it and preserve a copy of it.
SCRA 2014 ADMIT CARD INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Name of the candidate registered
- Birth date of the candidate registered
- Registered Email Id of the candidate
- Test Centre Address
- Time of Reporting to the test center
- Registration Id
- Roll No.
- Scanned picture and signature etc.
NOTE: SCRA 2014 Admit Card or Hall Ticket is crucial and it must be carried by every candidate appearing for the examination. If the scanned picture of the candidate is not clear it is advisable that they carry a passport size pic for the verification.