SCRA 2014 Online Registration has begun from today i.e 5th October, 2013 therefore, the candidates can start with the online registration.
SPECIAL CLASS RAILWAY APPRENTICE (SCRA) 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION: The candidates applying for SCRA 2014 can make online Registration by visiting the official website of UPSC or by clicking on the tab below and online registration is also a convenient method than applying online as the candidate can register by sitting at home. The notifications regarding the SCRA 2014 Online Registration has been release and the candidates can start with the online registration process from today i.e 5th October, 2013 and the entrance exam for SCRA 2014 is scheduled for 12th January, 2014.
PROCEDURAL STEPS FOR SCRA 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- The candidate interested in applying for SCRA 2014 will have to visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in order to register for the same.
- The candidate must have a valid and active email id and mobile no for SCRA 2014 Online Registration.
- The candidates will have to fill in the information pertaining to candidates name, address, applied post, communal category, birth date, centre of examination, email id and the information filled in these categories will be considered final and no changes further will be allowed.
- While making online registration for SCRA the candidate should be careful as certain blocks are fixed and no further editing is possible.
- Once the candidate are on the UPSC official website for making Special Class Railway Apprentice 2014 Online Registration to start the registration the candidate will have to click on the “Apply Online” link.
- The candidate is also required to select the post or designation for which they are applying.
- The candidate is required to upload a scanned signature and recent picture. Uploading of scanned signature and picture is very important as the process is incomplete if they are not uploaded.
- There is part 2 in the SCRA 2014 Online Registration where the candidate can check the application form status but to know that the registration id is needed that will be granted only after the part 1 which is the application is filled by the candidate.
PAYMENT FOR SCRA 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION CAN BE MADE IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
1. ONLINE METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- The candidate can make online payment for SCRA 2014 Online Registration with the help of Online Gateways.
- If the candidate is opting for online payment, an additional page will appear where the candidate will have to fill in all the necessary bank details.
- The candidate must wait till the online payment is made and do not press back or use the refresh button as it can lead to double charge.
- One the payment is made an application form no. and password will be generated and it is advisable that the candidate note the application no, password and the post applied for future references.
2. OFFLINE METHOD OF PAYMENT:
- The candidate applying for SCRA 2014 also have an option of making offline payment.
- For offline payment the candidate can either choose post office or Indian Bank.
- Click Submit button in order to submit the application form.
- After the payment is made in regards to SCRA 2014 online Registration an application number and password is generated which the candidate should note as it can be used for future references.
- After the submission a payment challan will be generated and the candidate must take a print out of it and go to the nearest Indian Bank branch to make payment.
- The candidate must not forget to take the receipt or Fee payment challan from the bank and the candidate must make sure all the information related to transaction no, branch name, DP code number, deposit date have been clearly mentioned.
- SCRA 2014 Online Registration will be considered successful when the payment is made in the registration office or Indian back within 2 days from the date of registration.
- The candidate must take a print out of the Online registration form along with the other essential documents should be sent to the concerned office.
NOTE: The candidate must have an active email id till the selection procedure is ongoing as all the important notification related to download of hall ticket, unique registration no etc will be sent on the email id only.