The SCRA 2015 Application Form has been released today i.e 11th October, 2014 and the candidates can start filling the application form.
FOLLOWING ARE THE TWO WAYS IN WHICH THE SCRA 2015 APPLICATION FORM CAN BE FILLED:
1. OFFLINE APPLICATION METHOD:
If the candidate opts for the SCRA 2015 offline payment option the candidate will have to make payment in cash at any branch of Indian Bank or post office.
FOLLOWING ARE THE PROCEDURAL STEP OF FILLING OFFLINE SCRA 2015 APPLICATION FORM:
- In offline application method, the candidate will have to fill the SCRA 2015 application form from the UPSC official website.
- As soon as the candidate submits the form an application number and password will be generated and the candidates are advised to note it.
- As soon as the submission is made a payment challan will be generated and the print out copy of the challan has to be taken to any branch of Indian Bank or post office.
- The candidate must collect their copy of receipt of payment and it should be properly signed and should have all the information related to branch name, transaction number, DP code number, deposit date etc.
- The candidates can make payment in any branch Of Indian Bank or post office within 2 days of registration.
- After this the candidates are required to log in with generated registration Id and password and take a print out of the application form.
- The printed copy of the application form and students copy of receipt of payment should be sent to the concerned office.
2. ONLINE APPLICATION METHOD:
The candidates applying for SCRA 2015 has an option of applying through online method in which the candidates are required to make payment through online gateways and online method of filling SCRA 2015 online application form is more convenient also.
FOLLOWING ARE THE PROCEDURAL STEPS OF FILLING SCRA 2015 APPLICATION FORM ONLINE:
- In this method also the candidates are required to go to the UPSC official website and Click on the link of SCRA 2014 application form.
- The candidates are required to fill the information asked for attach all the credentials like scanned copy of the photograph and scanned signature of the candidate.
- If the candidate opt for making payment online, an additional page will open which will have all the information and instructions to be followed while filling the SCRA 2015 Application Form.
- The candidate can choose to pay through credit card, debit card or net banking depends on the preference of the candidate.
- Once all the information is filled and the payment is made click on the “SUBMIT” button after which registration id and password will be generated and the candidate must take a note of it and it can be used for future references.