The Online Registration for CDS 2014 had begun today i.e 2nd November, 2013. Therefore, the candidates can start with the online registration process.
PROCEDURAL STEPS OF MAKING CDS 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION ARE AS FOLLOW:
- For making the CDS 2014 Online Registration the candidate can either click on the above mentioned blue tab or go to the UPSC official website.
- The candidate should click on the CDS 2014 application form link once redirected to the UPSC official website.
- The candidate must adhere to all the guidelines while making the online registration for CDS 2014 and fill in every detail required and mentioned in the application form.
- Since only online forms will be filled for CDS 2014 the candidate must also have a scanned copy of recent photograph and scanned signature.
- The candidate must also select the area in which they are interested in like IMA, INA, AFA or Officer training academy but the candidate must choose their fields on the basis of the eligibility criteria.
- Once the CDS 2014 online registration is done its time the candidate has to make payment of application fee.
- The candidates belonging to OBC and general category has to make payment of Rs. 200 as application fee where as, candidates of SC, ST categories and female candidates of every category are exempted from paying the application fee.
- In order to make payment the candidate can choose various payment options like SBI internet banking, credit card, debit card etc and payment in cash can also be made where in the candidate has to visit any branch of SBI and make payment and receive a student copy of receipt of payment.
The above mentioned steps can be followed by the candidates for making CDS 2014 Online Registration as applying online is more convenient and once the registration is done a registration Id and password will be generated through which the candidate can log in and see the status of their application form.