The IBPS PO 2013 scorecard have been released by the authorities. The candidates interested can check their scorecard by following the tab mentioned below.
INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION (IBPS) PO 2013 SCORECARD will be disclosed along with the result of IBPS 2013 in the Third or fourth week of November, 2013 or after the results are announced. The scorecard can be downloaded from the IBPS official website. The IBPS 2013 scorecard is an important document as it can be asked to produce while going for personal interview when the verification of the document is taking place. The scorecard is important also because it determined the candidates over all percentile and the sectional percentile also. All the major notifications regarding IBPS PO 2013 exam have been declared and the download of the admit card or call letter has also begun.
PROCEDURAL STEPS OF DOWNLOADING IBPS PO (MT) 2013 SCORECARD:
- The candidate will have to go to the IBPS official website or click on the tab mentioned above for downloading the scorecard.
- Once the candidate is redirected to the official website of IBPS click on IBPS 2013 scorecard link.
- After clicking on the link the candidates are required to fill in the required information which may pertain to registration id, date of birth, name etc as the case may be.
- After filling in all the asked for information, click on the SUBMIT button and download the IBPS 2013 Scorecard.
- Once the scorecard is downloaded it should be preserved safely with a copy of the scorecard with the candidate.
FOLLOWING INFORMATION FORMS THE BASIS IBPS PO (MT) 2013 SCORECARD:
- Name of the candidate as registered
- Address of the candidate
- Scanned picture and signature of the candidate
- Exam Date
- Result Date
- Registration Id
- Marks obtained in total by the candidate
- Marks attained by the candidate in each section
- Registered Email Id of the candidate
- Communal Category of the candidate etc.