The IBPS Clerk 2013 Examination Admit Card has been released by the authorities today i.e 11th November, 2013. The candidates can download their admit card by either visiting the official website or by following the tab mentioned below.
FOLLOWING INFORMATION ARE PRESENT IN IBPS CLERK 2013 CALL LETTER:
- Name of the candidate registered
- Birth date of the candidate registered
- Registered Email Id of the candidate
- Test Centre Address
- Time of Reporting to the test center
- Registration Id
- Roll No.
- Scanned picture and signature
- Post applied
PROCEDURAL STEPS FOR DOWNLOADING IBPS PO (MT) 2013 ADMIT CARD:
- Visit the official website of IBS or click on the blue tab mentioned above.
- The candidates has the option of Clicking on English or Hindi option and download the IBPS CWE Clerk 2013 Admit Card MT Phase III
- Candidates should enter all the information related to their Date of Birth and Registration number or Password.
- After entering the desired information, the candidate should click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- IBPS Clerk 2013 Call Letter will be displayed on screen and the candidates can download it
- Candidates should take a print out of IBPS Clerk 2013 Hall Ticket and preserve it safely.
NOTE: IBPS Clerk 2013 Call Letter is expected with every candidate appearing for IBPS 2013 exam as it is important document required by the candidates. If any candidate does not have the call letter or the admit card the serious actions can be taken against the candidate.