The IBPS SO 2014 Application Form has been released today i.e 25th November, 2013. The online entrance exam is scheduled for 8th & 9th February, 2014.
INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION SPECIALIST OFFICER (SO) 2014 ENTRANCE EXAM notifications or dates have been released by the authorities. The entrance exam for IBPS Specialist officer is conducted once in a year and is conducted in online mode and this year it is tentatively scheduled for 8th & 9th February, 2014. The IBPS is the governing body which conducts the specialist officer (SO) along with the clerk and PO exam. There are lot of participating organizations or banks which accept IBPS scores as the main criteria of shortlisting the candidates for the other procedural rounds. The IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) 2014 Entrance Exam will be conducted for Scale 1 and Scale 2 officers and following are the post included under scale 1 and scale 2.
FOLLOWING ARE THE DESIGNATION UNDER SCALE 1 SPECIALIST OFFICER (SO):
- Agricultural Field Officer
- I.T Officer
- Law Officers
- Rajbhasha Officer
- HR/Personal Officer
- Marketing Officers
FOLLOWING ARE THE DESIGNATION UNDER SCALE 2 SPECIALIST OFFICER (SO):
- Chartered Accountants
- Finance Executive
- I.T Officers
- Law Officers
FOLLOWING ARE SOME OF THE PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS IN IBPS SPECIALIST OFFICER (SO):
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank Of Baroda
- Bank Of India
- Bank Of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank Of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IBBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank Of India
- United Bank Of India
- Vijaya Bank
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF IBPS SPECIALIST OFFICER (SO) 2014 ENTRANCE EXAM:
It is always considered wise to know about the eligibility criteria of a certain exam before filling in the applications as the authenticity of documents is done and if found the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria the application of the particular candidate gets cancelled and following are the eligibility criteria that a candidate must keep in mind while applying for IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) 2014 Entrance Exam:
- Nationality form an important basis of eligibility therefore, the candidates belonging to India or Indian Citizen, subject to Nepal or Bhutan are eligible to apply for the entrance exam of IBPS 2014 for Specialist Officer (SO).
- A Tibetan refugee candidate wanting to apply for the exam must have been permanently settled in India before 1st January, 1962.
- A candidate who has migrated from countries like Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma and certain East African Countries with the intention of permanent settlement in India and this is subject to Nepal, Bhutan or Tibetan refugee.
- The candidates with subject to Bhutan, Nepal, Tibet refugee and migrated from other counties require a certificate of eligibility issued by Government Of India.
TENTATIVE IMPORTANT DATES OF IBPS SPECIALIST OFFICER (SO) 2014 ENTRANCE EXAM:
The exact and actual dates for IBPS Specialist Officer 2014 Entrance Exam have been disclosed and below mentioned is the brief synopsis of the same:
|Events||Dates of the events|
|Online Registration Schedule||25th November, 2013- 14th December, 2013|
|Online Payment of Application Fee||25th November, 2013- 16th December, 2013|
|Exam Call Letter Download||After 28th January, 2014|
|Online Dates for Common Written Exam (CWE)||8th & 9th February, 2014|
|Result of CWE||February, 2014|
|Interview Call Letter Download||March, 2014|
|Interview Schedule||March/April, 2014|
|Allotment Process||April, 2014|
Note: The above mentioned schedule is tentative and is liable to change and if any changes occur the same shall be updated here.
APPLICATION FORM FOR IBPS SPECIALIST OFFICER (SO) 2014 ENTRANCE EXAM:
- The application or registration form of IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) 2014 opens on 25th November, 2013.
- The registration for IBPS 2014 Specialist Officer shall be done online only although, the payment can be made in online and offline modes depending on the choice of the candidate.
- The registration has to be made by visiting the IBPS official website.
- The application fee to be paid by the General Category and OBC candidates id Rs. 400 while for the reserved category (SC, ST) and Ex- Servicemen is Rs. 50.
- The candidate has to fill all the necessary information pertaining to the personal, academic and professional background.