INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION (IBPS) SPECIALIST OFFICER 2014 APPLICATION FORM will be released on 25th November, 2013.The candidates are required to fill the application form as it is an mandatory task for every candidate interested in appearing for the exam to mark their presence with filling the application form. In order to fill the application form the candidates can either go on the IBPS official website or click on the tab mentioned below and the filling of application form will be done online only no offline forms are sold out however, the candidates can make payment in both online and offline modes. The candidates must have all the necessary information at the disposal while filling the application form as there are lot information to be filled which pertain to candidates personal. academic and professional background.
IBPS SO IV 2014-15 Notification – click here
BELOW ARE THE STEPS TAKEN IN FILLING THE IBPS SO 2014 APPLICATION FORM:
- The basic and necessary step that a candidate will have to take in order to fill the application form is either visiting the official website of IBPS or clicking on the tab mentioned above.
- The above mentioned tab will directly redirect the candidate to application form while if the candidate visits the IBPS official website the candidate will be required to follow the link displayed on the home wage.
- An important requirement for filling the IBPS SO 2014 application form is that the candidate must have a scanned copy of his/ her recent photograph and signature as they will be asked to upload them while filling the form.
- As mentioned before there are information that candidate has to fill information related to the personal, academic, professional background etc and all the information must be in accordance with the certificate.
- Once all the information are entered and the the scanned signature and pictures are uploaded the candidate should make payment and payment can be make through online gateways or in offline mode.
- The application fee for the General Category and OBC category is Rs. 400 while for the SC, ST category it is Rs. 50 only.
MODES OF PAYMENT FOR IBPS SP 2014 APPLICATION FORM:
A). ONLINE MODE OF PAYMENT: The candidates can choose option from the options of making payment and one mode is payment in online mode which candidate can opt for. In online payment the candidate can make payment of the required amount through credit card, debit card or net banking. This mode of payment is rather a convenient method for the candidate as it can be done from the same place from where the application form of IBPS SO 2014 has been filled but it is only possible if the candidate has all the information related to bank account. Therefore, it is advised that candidate must avail all the information related to bank account in advance so that the procedure is smooth.
B) OFFLINE MODE OF PAYMENT: The other option which is available to the candidate for the payment of application fee is making payment through offline mode but the application form of the IBPS SO 2014 is required to be filled online only only the payment can be make offline. The candidates who plan to submit the application in fee in offline mode will have to do that through E-slip in any bank mentioned on the IBPS site. The E slip will be generated once the candidate chooses to pay in offline mode and then candidate is required to take print out of the E-slip and submit it in the bank and must not forget to take the receipt of the payment.
As soon as the candidates have submitted the form and have made payment in offline or online mode a registration number along with the password will be generated for future log in to download the admit card, result, scorecard etc. Therefore, the candidates must write it properly and save it.