The IBPS SO 2014 Online Registration have begun as the application form has been released today i.e 25th November, 2013. To make the online registration follow the tab mentioned below.
FOLLOWING ARE THE STEP FOR MAKING IBPS SPECIALIST OFFICER (SO) 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION:
- To start the Online Registration for IBPS SO 2014 the candidate must visit the IBPS official website or go to the above mentioned tab.
- Once the candidate is on the home page of IBPS they should follow the link of online registration or directly click on the tab mentioned above and straightly go for the online registration.
- While making online registration candidates must keep in mind that they should fill the exact information which are mentioned in the certificates.
- After this the candidate has to make payment of application fee which can be made in online or offline modes. In online mode the candidate can choose to pay through online gateways like credit card or debit card or can choose to pay via Net banking.
- In offline payment the candidates will have to submit the E-slip in the mentioned bank available on the IBPS site and the E-slip will be generated as soon as the candidate has entered all the information correctly and choose to make payment via offline mode.
- The application fee differs as the SC, ST candidates will have to pay a amount of Rs. 50 only and on the other hand the application fee for OBC and General Candidate is Rs. 400.