INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONNEL SELECTION (IBPS) SPECIALIST OFFICER 2014 SELECTION PROCEDURE is a very extensive and elaborate procedure for the candidate and it can prove to be grilling at times. The selection procedure is basically the whole process that a candidate follows in order to get selected for a particular exam. In IBPS Specialist Officer there are scale 1 and scale 2 officers for the respective a separate selection process which is conducted by the participating organisation or banks. The first step that every candidate applying for any post in scale 1 and scale 2 will have to appear for the Common Written Test (CWE) conducted by IBPS as it is the official and governing body for conducting exams for specialist officers (SO)
- The first step in the selection procedure of IBPS specialist officer (SO) 2014 is the written examination which is commonly known as the Common Written Examination (CWE) that a candidate applying for scale 1 or scale 2 post will have to appear.
- The second step is the verification of the document that every candidate wither belonging to reserved category or general category has to go through. It is an integral step and if any candidate faulters to produce the authentic document the candidates application stands cancel.
- After the verification of the document is over and the all the documents of the candidates are in place they are called in for personal interview or personality test where a panel judges them and evaluate various aspects of the candidates personality.
- The last step in the IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) 2014 selection procedure is the allotment of the selected candidates depending upon the seats available and the in the spirits of the government policy the allotment is made.
FOLLOWING ARE THE DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATE AT THE TIME OF VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS:
- Photo copy or printed copy of the valid interview call letter or admit card
- Photo copy or xerozed copy of the online application form
- Birth certificate (class Xth certificate with date of birth or SSLC as a proof of birth certificate)
- Photo identity of the candidate
- Caste Certificate issues by the competent authority (reserved category including SC, ST, OBC)
- Class Xth and XIIth Marksheets and certificate of graduations
- Medical certificate in prescribes format (applicable for the physically handicapped students)
- Experience certificate if any
- Any other document required for verification support the eligibility of IBPS 2013.
- Photocopy of Pan Card, Pass port or Driving Licence
NOTE: Personal Interview or the personality test step of the IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) 2014 selection procedure is conducted at the venue of the participating organization and the same is communicated in the call letter of the personal interview.