NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY 2014 APPLICATION FORM will be released on 21st December, 2013 along with notifications. The candidates interested in applying can visit the UPSC official website or click the below mentioned tab for filling the application form. The form will be filled online only although the payment can be made in the Online and Offline modes. The application form is a descriptive form as the candidates are required to fill in all the details related to candidates, personal, academic and professional backgrounds. The last date for receipt of application of NDA & NA 2014 is 20th January, 2014 and the exam will be conducted on 20th April, 2014. The application form has to be filled by the candidates interested in Army, Navy or Air force wing of the National Defence Academy (NDA).
BELOW MENTIONED ARE THE STEPS TO FILLING THE NDA & NA 2014 APPLICATION FORM:
- The NDA & NA 2014 Application form has to be filled online online for which the candidate has to visit the UPSC official website or can go to the tab mentioned above.
- If the candidates opts for the UPSC official website, the candidate has to click on the UPSC online application form and if candidates opts for the tab mentioned above it will directly take the candidate to the main application form.
- As soon as the application form appears either by UPSC website or through the tab the candidate has to fill all the fields that are in the application form and all the fields are related to the candidates personal, academic and professional qualification.
- The candidate must take a notice that all the information filled in the application form should be in accordance with the certificate of matriculation and secondary examination which means 10th and 12th class certificates.
- As soon as the candidate has filled in all the details, the candidate is required to make payment either through Online Gateways or through offline payment.
- After making the payment the candidate should click on the SUBMIT button after which an automatic id and password will be generated which have to be used by the candidates for further references like downloading of admit card, scorecard etc.
- The candidate must not forget to upload the scanned signature and picture as without them the application form will be considered incomplete.
1. ONLINE PAYMENT: It is convenient if the candidates opt for this method of payment for the NDA & NA 2014 Application form as the candidate does not have to go anywhere and from home only the payment can be made. In this method the candidates can make payment through online gateways including credit card, debit card or net banking. If the candidates opts for Online payment an additional page will be open after filling the application form where in the candidate has to put in the Bank account details clearly and make payment.
2. OFFLINE PAYMENT: In this method of payment for the NDA & NA 2014 Application Form the candidates will have to go to any SBI Bank Branch with the E-slip that will be generated when the candidate opts for offline payment and deposit the sum. The candidate must not forget to take the student receipt copy of payment which should entails all the information including the signature of the concerned authority.
The application fee for the NDA & NA 2014 Application Form is very nominal and the candidate of OBC and General category are required to pay Rs. 100 where as SC, ST candidates and son of NCO, JCO, OR are exempted from payment of application fee which means they are not required to pay any amount for the application form.