NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION can be made on the UPSC official website. There is no offline option through which the candidate can make the registration only the facility of online registration is made available to the candidates applying for NDA & NA 2014 Entrance exam. The Online Registration for NDA & NA 2014 entrance exam will begin from 21st December, 2013 as the the application form for the entrance exam will be released on the same date. Although, the candidate has an option of making payment in online and offline modes. While making registration for NDA & NA 2014 online the candidate has to fill all the essential information correctly also should upload the scanned signature and photograph without which the application form will on be complete and registration will not be made.
BELOW MENTIONED ARE THE STEPS OF MAKING NDA 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION:
- The candidate interested in applying for NDA 2014 can visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in order to register for the same or click on the above mentioned tab.
- The candidates must enter all the information pertaining to candidates name, address, applied post, communal category, birth date, centre of examination, email id correctly and the information filled in these categories will be considered final and no changes further will be allowed and should be in accordance with class 10th and 12th certificates.
- While making online registration for NDA & NA 2014 the candidate should be careful as certain blocks are fixed and no further editing is possible.
- As and when the candidate are on the UPSC official website for making NDA & NA 2014 Online Registration to begin the registration the candidate will have to click on the upsc online application link.
- The candidate is also required to select the field like Army, Navy or Air Force which ever they are interested in.
- The must keep in mind and upload the scanned signature and recent picture. Uploading of scanned signature and picture is very important as the process is incomplete if they are not uploaded.
- The payment for NDA & NA 2014 online Registration can be made in online and offline modes.
- In Online mode the candidate can make payment through credit card, Debit Card or Net banking where as for offline payment the candidate can go to any SBI branch along with the E- slip and make payment.
- The E -slip will be generated while the candidate opts for payment through offline mode.
- The application fee is Rs. 100 for General Category and OBC students where as candidates of SC, ST and son of NCO, JCO, OR are exempted from payment of application fee.