The IES 2014 Application Form has been released and the applicants can fill the form through the below mentioned tab and latest by 21 April 2014.
The Indian Engineering Services (IES) 2014 Application form has been released by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on 22 March 2014. As per the earlier official notification, the application form was schedule to release on 15 March 2014 but due to some issues the release date of application post- pond to 22 March 2014. The applicants interested in filling the application form must know that there is no availability of form in offline mode therefore; the applicants need to fill the application through online registration. The online registration can be made through visiting the UPSC official website or through the below mentioned tab. The other important thing the applicants must also know that the registration can be made by them until 21 April 2014 as it is the last date for making the registration and no further extension in the date of registration will be granted by UPSC authorities nor such requests shall be entertained therefore; the applicants are advised to stay connected with the time constraints.
Procedural steps to be followed for making the IES 2014 Application Form:
- The IES 2014 Application form will not be available in offline mode hence, the application form has to be filled through online registration on the official website or via above mentioned tab.
- The applicants opting for official website need to click on the UPSC Online application mentioned on the left hand side of the website. While, through the above mentioned tab the registration can be made directly.
- As when the candidate is on the application Form, the candidate will realize there are lot information that has to be filled by the candidate and also there is block in which the candidate has fix the scanned photograph and at the end of the form the candidate also has to upload the scanned signature.
- The information entered in the form must be exact and in accordance with the class Xth and XIIth passing certificates.
- After the candidate has followed the above mentioned steps then the candidate must choose either of the option of making payment. Online and Offline payment options are available to the candidates.
- On the submission of application and payment of the requisite amount of application fee, a unique registration id and password will be generated, which has to be carefully noted by the applicants for the future reference.
MODES OF PAYMENT:
The application fee is a amount to be paid by the applicants interested in appearing for the exam although there are certain categories including SC/ST and women candidates of all categories exempted from the payment of application fee. However, the applicants of general and OBC category need to pay Rs 200 as application fee. The payment of fee can be made through either of the two modes mentioned below:
A). ONLINE MODE OF PAYMENT: The candidates opting for online mode can make the payment through visa/ master credit card, debit card or via net banking facility of SBI, State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank Of Hyderabad, State Bank Of Mysore, State Bank Of Patiala, State Bank Of Travancore. The transaction must be carefully processed by the applicant.
B). OFFLINE MODE OF PAYMENT: On the other hand, the payment in offline mode has to be made through e-slip, generated on apting offline mode of payment. The generated e-slip has to be has to be carried to any branch of State Bank of India and then the payment in cash has to be made. The applicants are advised to have the receipt copy of the payment as a matter of proof of payment.
NOTE: The applicants filling the IES 2014 Application Form must know that application fee is a non- refundable amount therefore; should be processed carefully and in the modes available i.e. online and offline mode.