The IES 2014 Application Form has been released today i.e. 22 March 2014 and the applicants can fill the form through the below mentioned tab and latest by 21 April 2014.
According to the information stated by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSCC), official authority, the INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICE 2014 Application form will be available in online mode only therefore, the applicants interested and eligible are required to make the online registration by visiting the UPSC official website. The process of ONLINE REGISTRATION will begin form 15th March, 2014 and ends on 14 April 2014. Besides, the interested and eligible applicants are available with the facility of filling the application form or making the registration only in online mode but the payment of application fee can be made by the applicant in both online and offline mode. The candidates must make registration only after they have ensured their eligibility and should make if they are looking forward to appearing in the IES 2014 entrance examination to be conducted on 20 June 2014.
WITH THE HELP OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS IES 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION CAN BE MADE:
- To make Online Registration for IES 2014 the candidates can either click on the blue tab mentioned above or visit the UPSC official website.
- The candidates can avail the application form either on the UPSC official website or directly by clicking the tab mentioned above.
- The candidates have to fill all the details in the application form, the information pertains to candidates personal, academic and professional backgrounds.
- The candidate while making Online registration for IES 2014 the candidate must not forget to upload the scanned picture and signature as without uploading them the registration process is incomplete.
- After all this the candidate has to make payment which can be made in online and offline modes. In online modes the candidate can opt for online gateways like credit card, debit card or net banking while in offline mode the candidate has to make payment in cash by depositing E slip that is generated as an when the candidate opts for Offline payment.
- After submission of the form a unique id and password will be generated that has to be noted by the candidate and used for further references.