According to the information stated by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSCC), official authority, the INDIAN ENGINEERING SERVICE 2015 Online Registration will be available in online mode only therefore, the applicants interested and eligible are required to make the online registration by visiting the UPSC official website. The process of IES 2015 Online Registration will begin form 14th March, 2015 and ends on 10 April 2015. Besides, the interested and eligible applicants are available with the facility of filling the application form or making the registration only in online mode but the payment of application fee can be made by the applicant in both online and offline mode. The candidates must make registration only after they have ensured their eligibility and should make if they are looking forward to appearing in the ESE 2015 entrance examination to be conducted on 12 June 2015.
WITH THE HELP OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS IES 2015 ONLINE REGISTRATION CAN BE MADE:
- To make Online Registration for IES 2015 the candidates can either click on the blue tab mentioned above or visit the UPSC official website
- The candidates can avail the application form either on the UPSC official website or directly by clicking the tab mentioned above
- The candidates have to fill all the details in the application form, the information pertains to candidates personal, academic and professional backgrounds
- The candidate while making Online registration for ESE 2015 the candidate must not forget to upload the scanned picture and signature as without uploading them the registration process is incomplete
- After all this the candidate has to make payment which can be made in online and offline modes. In online modes the candidate can opt for online gateways like credit card, debit card or net banking while in offline mode the candidate has to make payment in cash by depositing E slip that is generated as an when the candidate opts for Offline payment
- After submission of the form a unique id and password will be generated that has to be noted by the candidate and used for further references.