STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) PROBATIONARY OFFICER (PO) 2014 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA is not very detailed or elaborate in comparison with lot of other competition exams. The eligibility criteria of SBI PO 2014 is of great concern as only those candidates can give the exam who are eligible and fall under in the bracket of eligibility criteria of SBI PO 2014. The eligibility criteria is one of the guidelines laid by the governing body in order to keep the essence of the exam in place and the participating candidates must take these things and guidelines very seriously. The terms and condition of eligibility are decided by the State Bank Of India (SBI) officials only and the eligibility criteria remains the same for all the categories of students irrespective of the category they belong to although, there might be relaxation provided to the candidates belonging to the under privileged or reserved category.
BELOW MENTIONED IS THE DETAILED SBI PO 2014 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- The basic criteria all the candidates have to fulfill is that they must be graduates from a recognized university or must have equivalent qualifications which are recognized by the Central Government.
- The candidate must have attained the age of 21 years but should not be more than 30 years.
- The upper age limit in case of OBC candidates has been relaxed upto 3 years.
- The upper age limit in case of SC, ST, Ex Servicemen (including short service commissioned, Emergency Commissioned officer etc.) has been relaxed upto five years.
- The candidate must not be born before 2 January, 2nd 1983 and not born later than 1st January, 1992.