On Mobile! Get the Latest News via our App - Install App
The SBI PO 2014 Online Application Form has been released today i.e. 7 April 2014. The applicants interested and eligible can browse through the below mentioned tab and fill the application form.
STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) PROBATIONARY OFFICER (PO) 2014 APPLICATION FORM will be released on 7 April 2014. The candidates interested and eligible can fill the application form in online mode only through the below mentioned address. Although, the payment of application fee can be made in both online and offline mode. In online mode, the payment of fee will start from 7 April and end on 25 April 2014. In offline mode, the process of making payment of application fee starts from 10 April and ends on 28 April 2014.
BELOW MENTIONED ARE THE STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED BY THE CANDIDATE IN ORDER TO FILL THE SBI PO 2014 APPLICATION FORM:
- For filling the SBI PO 2014 Application Form the candidate can either opt for visiting the SBI official website or opt for the tab mentioned above.
- The tab mentioned tab will directly lead the candidate to the application form as when they are out and if the candidate opts for official website then the candidate ha to choose the link of Application Form or Online Registration as the case may be.
- As when the Application Form Of SBI PO 2014 is displayed the candidate should fill in all the details and all the details must be authentic and should match the information mentioned in passing certificate of class XIIth and Xth.
- The candidates will have to upload the scanned photograph and the photograph must be clear because if it is unclear the form will not be accepted and it will be rejected by the authority and the same goes for scanned signature as well.
- Once the application form has been filled correctly with appropriate information the candidate has to make payment through online or online mode of payment.
- The candidate of SC, ST have to pay Rs. 50 and for General and OBC candidates the fee is Rs. 200.
MODES OF PAYMENT FOR SBI PO 2014 APPLICATION FORM:
Although, the SBI PO 2014 Application Form has to be filled by the candidate online but the candidates has the liberty and freedom of making payment of application fee in Online and Offline mode.
A) ONLINE MODE OF PAYMENT: This is one of the payment option available to the candidates for making payment of application fee. In this mode the payment can be made through credit card, debit card or Net Banking. While making payment the candidates must be extra concious and after the payment is made the candidates must take a print out of E-slip and application form to be on the safer side.
B) OFFLINE MODE OF PAYMENT: The other option that candidates can avail for making payment is thorough offline mode. The payment will be made from the second working day after the registration and a payment challan will be generated after the candidate fills the application form which has to be used for making payment and the payment has to be made within three day of working at any branch of State Bank Of India (SBI) in cash.