STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) PROBATIONARY OFFICER (PO) 2014 APPLICATION FORM have not been released but going by the past year analysis the form is expected to be out in the month of January, 2014. The application for SBI PO 2014 has to be filled by the candidate online only on the official website of SBI or through the tab mentioned below. Despite, the application form has to be filled online by the candidate but the candidate can make the payment of application fee through online and offline modes. The online mode of payment will include payment through Online gateways which includes credit card, debit card or net banking where as, the offline mode of payment is concerned with the candidate making payment in cash if opting for offline mode. It is a mandatory step to take if the candidate is interested in appearing for exam as without filling the application form of SBI PO 2014 the candidate cannot sit for the exam which is expected in April, 2014.
BELOW MENTIONED ARE THE STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED BY THE CANDIDATE IN ORDER TO FILL THE SBI PO 2014 APPLICATION FORM:
- For filling the SBI PO 2014 Application Form the candidate can either opt for visiting the SBI official website or opt for the tab mentioned above.
- The tab mentioned tab will directly lead the candidate to the application form as when they are out and if the candidate opts for official website then the candidate ha to choose the link of Application Form or Online Registration as the case may be.
- As when the Application Form Of SBI PO 2014 is displayed the candidate should fill in all the details and all the details must be authentic and should match the information mentioned in passing certificate of class XIIth and Xth.
- The candidates will have to upload the scanned photograph and the photograph must be clear because if it is unclear the form will not be accepted and it will be rejected by the authority and the same goes for scanned signature as well.
- Once the application form has been filled correctly with appropriate information the candidate has to make payment through online or online mode of payment.
- The candidate of SC, ST have to pay Rs. 50 and for General and OBC candidates the fee is Rs. 200.
MODES OF PAYMENT FOR SBI PO 2014 APPLICATION FORM:
Although, the SBI PO 2014 Application Form has to be filled by the candidate online but the candidates has the liberty and freedom of making payment of application fee in Online and Offline mode.
A) ONLINE MODE OF PAYMENT: This is one of the payment option available to the candidates for making payment of application fee. In this mode the payment can be made through credit card, debit card or Net Banking. While making payment the candidates must be extra concious and after the payment is made the candidates must take a print out of E-slip and application form to be on the safer side.
B) OFFLINE MODE OF PAYMENT: The other option that candidates can avail for making payment is thorough offline mode. The payment will be made from the second working day after the registration and a payment challan will be generated after the candidate fills the application form which has to be used for making payment and the payment has to be made within three day of working at any branch of State Bank Of India (SBI) in cash.