The Online Registration for SBI PO 2014 has begun from today i.e. 7 April 2014. The candidates eligible and interested can browse through the below mentioned tab for registration
STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) PROBATIONARY OFFICER (PO) 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION has to be made by the candidate either on the SBI official website or on the tab mentioned below. The notifications regarding SBI PO 2014 has been released and the process of online registration starts from 7 April 2014. The candidates must know that the availability of application form in only in online mode. However, the candidates can make the payment of application fee in both online and offline mode. In online mode, the payment can be made from 7 April to 25 April 2014 while in offline mode, the payment has to be made from 10 April to 28 April 2014.
FOLLOWING ARE STEPS INVOLVED IN SBI PO 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION:
- To make the online registration for SBI PO 2014 the candidate can choose either of the option which is visiting the official website of SBI or the tab mentioned above.
- Once the candidate has accessed the application form, the candidate should fill in all the details and information required and do not forget to upload the scanned signature and photograph and they should be clear and properly visible.
- Then comes the crucial step of making payment and the candidate must be very careful while doing the payment. The candidates can choose from the online or offline mode and make payment.
- In online mode the candidate can make payment by credit card, debit card or net banking and must takeout the printed copy of E-slip and application in case the need arises.
- In case the candidate opts for Offline mode of payment, then the payment has to be made in cash with the help of payment challan generated at the time of making Online Registration for SBI PO 2014 and the candidate has to carry the challan to any branch of SBI bank and make payment.
- The offline payment begins from the second working day after registration and the payment has to be made within three working days.
- While candidate opts for making payment in offline mode a unique registration number is generated which can be used three times only for making some correction or doing some editing if required.