CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (CAPF) 2014 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT COMMANDANT (AC) outlines the candidates nationality, age limit, educational requirement, gender etc. The eligibility criteria is a important fact that the candidate has to consider and look into while filling in or before filling the application form. The candidates are always expected to meet the eligibility criteria as the authentication and cross checking of the eligibility takes place at the later stage of the process and if any candidate found not meeting the eligibility criteria of the particular exam, the application of that cancelled then and there and candidate is not allowed to give the exam until he/she meets the eligibility criteria of UPSC CAPF AC 2014.
BELOW MENTIONED IS THE DETAILED PREVIEW OF UPSC CAPF AC 2014 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
A) NATIONALITY OF THE CANDIDATES:
One of the most important factor is Nationality that candidates are required to meet in order to fall under the eligibility criteria of UPSC CAPF AC 2014. In this category the candidate must be an Indian citizen but there are certain exception to that rules, if the candidate has a consent signified in writing by the Central Government the candidate despite not being the citizen of India is eligible to apply for the exam. It will be made sure that nothing is no debar in appointment , employment, enrollment of subject to Nepal or Bhutan.
B) GENDER OR SEX OF THE CANDIDATE:
All the candidate either a boy or Girl falls under the the UPSC CAPF AC 2014 Eligibility Criteria but there are certain exception to his eligibility criteria which is as follows:
- Both the male and female candidates can apply for the post of Assistant Commandant (AC) in CRPF, CISF and SBB.
- But only the male candidates are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Commandant (AC) in BSF, ITBP.
C) AGE LIMIT OF THE CANDIDATE:
All the candidates must have attained the age of 20 years but should not be more than 25 years but there are certain relaxation made for the candidates of SC, ST, OBC categories which are as follows:
- The upper age limit for the candidates of SC, ST category have been relaxed up to five years.
- The upper age limit for the candidates of OBC category has been related to three years.
- Relaxation in the age limit of five years has been relaxed for the candidates who are civilian central government servants and Ex- servicemen. The civil central government servants includes Government servants in central civil services.
- There is a relaxation of five year in the upper age limit for the candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir between the period of 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.
D) EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT OF THE CANDIDATES:
The candidates are require to attain certain educational qualification in order to fall under the eligibility criteria of UPSC CAPF AC 2014 and following are the specifications:
- A candidate must have a Bachelors degree in recognized by or incorporate by central or state legislature in India or must possess an equivalent qualification.
E) PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS BY THE CANDIDATES:
The candidate appearing for the entrance exam of CAPF 2014 must be mentally and physically fit in order to fall in the eligibility criteria of UPSC CAPF 2014.
F) NCC B OR C CERTIFICATE will also be required by the candidates in order to be in the eligibility criteria of UPSC CAPF 2014 as the certificate is desirable qualification and will be asked to produce at the time of Personality test or personal interview (PI).