Applications form for COMBINED MEDICAL SERVICE will be available on the Official Website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The closing date for the receipt of applications for UPSC CMS 2014 will be 21st April, 2014 whereas all the other notifications regarding UPSC CMS 2014 will be released on 22nd March, 2014. This exam is conducted only once in a year and it will be scheduled on 22nd June, 2014. The candidates can apply online and find the application form for UPSC CMS 2014 on its official website only whereas candidates can make payment online and offline as well.
For availing the Application Form for UPSC CMS 2014, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
- In order to avail the application form, the candidates first have to visit the official website of UPSC since application forms are available online only.
- Applicants can also see the application form by clicking the tab given above.
- Once candidates enter the online website of UPSC, they have to select the link for CMS 2014 Application Form.
- Once the application form is filled successfully and submitted, then candidates has to take print out of the form for future references.
- Now candidates have to pay 200/- as application fee for all candidates except SC/ ST/ PH and female candidates.
- Candidates can make payment through challan or online via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
For depositing the fees for UPSC CMS 2014, candidates can use one of the two methods available which are mentioned below:
- Online Method.
- Offline Method.
Online Payment: Candidates can deposit fee for CMS 2014 through online. For depositing the fees online, candidates have to use net banking facility or debit card or credit card as well. Candidates must select their mode of fee payment, once the application form is completed, candidates should give their details for online payment, if selected.
Offline Payment: If candidates have selected the offline method of payment, then they have to pay 200/- as challan. After filling the application form online, a challan will be generated by the system. Candidates have to take print out of the challan and submit the fees at any branch of the SBI. Candidates must take a student copy of the receipt with all the details and signatures.