ODISHA STATE COOPERATIVE BANK (OSCB) RECRUITMENT 2013:
IMPORTANT DATES OF OSCB RECRUITMENT 2013:
|Online Registration Begins on||1st December, 2013|
|Online Registration Ends on||8th December, 2013|
|Application Fee Payment||1st December-8th December, 2013|
|Call Letter Download||17th December, 2013|
|Tentative date of examination||21st December, 2013|
OSCB RECRUITMENT 2013 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts offered: 942
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Manager in DCCBs: 892 Posts
2. Junior Manager in OSCB: 50 Posts
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF OSCB RECRUITMENT 2013:
A). Age Limit:
The Candidates interested in applying should fall in the age bracket of 21-28 years as on 1st April, 2013. The age relaxation is application according to the rules and to the underprivileged section of the society.
B). Educational Qualification:
- For post 1 i.e. assistant manager the candidates should have a graduation degree and post graduate degree with minimum of 50% marks.
- For post 2 the candidate with MBA/ Masters Degree in Banking Management/ MA in Economics from recognized institution can apply.
For the selection of the candidates, they will be selected on the combined score of Online Test, Viva Voice Test.
Application Fee for availing the application form:
- The candidates applying for one post need to pay Rs. 500 (general candidates),
- For two post Rs. 800 (general candidates)
- The SC/ST/OBC/PH/EXS candidates opting for one post need to pay Rs. 100 and for two posts Rs. 150.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for this particular post the candidates can click on the mentioned link between the time frame of 1st-8th December, 2013. http://www.oscb.coop/