PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK (PNB) RECRUITMENT 2014
PNB Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 82
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officers
1. Manager (Security): 26 Posts
2. Manager (Civil Engineer): 04 Posts
3. Manager (Mechanical Engineer): 01 Post
4. Manager (Architect): 02 Posts
5. Manager (Financial Analysts): 05 Posts
6. Manager (Industry)-Civil: 05 Posts
7. Manager (Industry)-Chemical: 05 Posts
8. Manager (Industry)-Electrical: 05 Posts
9. Manager (Industry)-Mechanical: 05 Posts
10. Manager (Industry)-Textile: 05 Posts
11. Manager (Industry)-Electronics &Telecommunication: 03 Posts
12. Manager (Industry)-Computer ScienceÂ / IT: 02 Posts
13. Officer (Civil Engineer): 08 Posts
14. Officer (Electrical Engineer): 03 Posts
15. Officer (Mechanical Engineer): 01 Posts
16. Officer (Printing Technologist): 02 Posts
Age Limit As on 1st January 2014:
- For S.No. 1, the age limit should be 32 years
- For S.No. 2-12Posts, 21-35 years,
- For S.No. 13-16 post, 21-30 years
- Age relaxation for Â SC/ ST is 5 years, other backward classes,Â Physically Challenged is 10 years.
- For S.No. 1 post, Graduation from the recognized university by Govt. of India
- For S.No. 2,4,6 to 15 post, B.E./ B.Tech. Degree in relevant disciplines Â Engineering from a University recognized by Govt. of India
- For S.No.4 post, B.Arch./ Degree in Architecture from a University recognized by Govt. of India.
Selection Process:Â The selection of the candidates is based on their performance in the written test and personal interview (PI).
- The application fee of Rs 400 has to be paid by general category or open category candidates.
- While, the SC/ST/PWD category candidates are required to pay the sum of Rs 50 as application fee.
- The applicants opting to make payment through online mode can make the payment from 28 January 2014 to 11 February 2014 and the candidates making payment through offline mode can do so from 30 January 2014 to 13 February 2014.
Online Payment Mode:
The candidates applying for the respective post can make the payment of application fee in online mode. In this mode, the applicants can make the payment through Master/Visa Debit or Credit card or can opt for internet banking. The applicants are expected to be very cautious while making the payment through this mode. After making the payment successfully an e-receipt will be generated which has to be preserved by the applicants making the payment through this particular mode.
Offline Payment Mode (at counters of PNB branches):
The payment of application fee in offline mode is also applicable through CBS branches of Punjab National Bank (PNB). In this mode, the candidate is required to take the print out of the payment challan immediately. A confirmation message will also be sent to the candidate after two working days from the date of payment. A piece of advice to all the interested applicants that they must enter correct information pertaining to mobile number and email id in order to receive the registration confirmation.
How to Apply: The online registration has to be made before the deadline lapses on 11 February 2014. All the documents related to the caste certificate, educational qualification certificate must be submitted at the time of personal interview (PI). The applicants can apply for single post hence, there will rejection of application in case the candidate has applied for multiple post.
Procedural steps for making Online Registration:
1. To make the online registration, the applicants can either visit the official website or refer to the link of “Online Applications” on the important links section.
2. Before starting the online registration the applicants must make sure they have details pertaining to the scanned photograph and signature.
3. Once the details in the application form has been filled, they must be cross checked by the applicant before making the submission as to avoid any error and rejection of application.
4.The facility of saving the data already entered is also provided to the candidates in case they fail to enter all the required data at one go in the application form. A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system as soon as the candidate saves the data.
5. The registration number and password generated must be noted by the applicant although, an email will also be sent indicating the provisional registration number and password.
6. The provisional registration number and password helps the candidates in reopening the saved data and make the necessary editing and additions. This facility is applicable only for three times.
7. The printout must be taken out by the applicants after the registration has been made and the submission of application has been done.
Online Registration begins: 28 January 2014
Online Registration ends (Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas): 11 February 2014
Date of Written Examination: 23 March 2014
Downloading of Call Letters begins: 10 March 2014
Online Mode Fee Payment: 8 January 2014 to 11 February 2014
Offline Mode Fee Payment: 30 January 2014 to 13 February 2014
Last Date for Reprinting of Application: 26 February 2014