VITEEE 2014 Entrance Exam would be held by VIT University to admit Applicants into engineering undergraduate program for the session 2014-15. The online exam would be conducted from 9 April to 20 April 2014. To apply for the VITEEE 2014, Applicants can fill the form either online or offline. Online VITEEE 2014 Application Form will be released in the first week of December 2013.
Brief Overview of VITEEE 2014
- Name of the exam: VITEEE 2014
- AKA: VIT Engineering Entrance Examination 2014
- Governing Body: Vellore Institute of Technology
- Exam Category: Undergraduate
VITEEE 2014 Exam Pattern
- Duration of the exam: 150 minutes
- One mark for every correct answer.
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
- Number of sections: 4
- Net number of questions: 160(4X40)
VITEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, Applicants must read the eligibility criteria mentioned here so as not to avoid any important condition that may later on result into rejection.
- Applicant must have minimum aggregate of 60% in Chemistry, Physics, Math or Biology. (50% for ST/SC, J.K. and North-Eastern Applicants).
- Birth date must be on or after 1/7/1992.
- He/she must have qualified Class XII schooling from a recognized Board OR Two year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board OR HSC examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma or Advanced (A) level General Certificate Education (GCE) examination.
VITEEE 2014 Application Form
Applicant may choose to fill the application form in online mode or offline mode. The online application form will be releasing in the first week of December 2013. Given below are the details of the modes:
Offline VITEEE 2014 Application Form:
Applicants can buy the form in three ways by paying Rs.950 as application form fee:
â€¢ From the university counter
â€¢ Sending a request letter to the university for the form
â€¢ From the designated post offices
Online VITEEE 2014 Application Form:
â€¢ Open the official website of VIT University 2014.
â€¢ Browse to â€œapply onlineâ€ link.
â€¢ Submit all the details correctly.
â€¢ Submit the form and generate its printout.
â€¢ Deliver the confirmation page to the university.
VITEEE 2014 Application Fee Modes
There are two ways to remit the application form fee namely, online and offline.
Online: Applicants can enter the credit/debit card details after filling the application form.
Offline: They can alternatively send a demand draft (Rs.900 online mode and Rs.950 offline mode) to â€œVIT Universityâ€, payable at Vellore.
Affix the demand draft with the application form and send to the following address via speed post/registered post before deadline:
Admissions Officer, VIT University, Vellore-632 014, Tamil Nadu, India
VITEEE 2014 Admit Card
Applicants would be sent the admit card via speed post on completion of application submission process successfully. Admit card must be brought to the exam hall to get permitted in the exam hall. It is mandatory to preserve the card till the admission process is complete since it will be asked in future.
VITEEE 2014 Counselling
Applicants would be called for counselling based on their VITEEE 2014 Result and AIR. Based on their inclusion in the merit list, they shall be asked to report physically at the venue. Applicants must reach the venue in time along with the appropriate documents and certificates in originals.
â€¢ VITEEE 2014 Application Form Sale starts: First week of December 2014
â€¢ Last date to receive VITEEE 2014 Form: Second Week of February 2014
â€¢ VITEEE 2014 Online Exam Date: 9 April to 20 April 2014
â€¢ Expected date of result: May 2014
VIT University, Vellore-632 014, Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone: + 91-416-220 2125, 220 2168
Fax: +91-416-224 5544, 224 5766