CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCE 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT COMMANDANT (AC) will start from the same time when the application form releases and the form releases and online registration begins on 4th May, 2014. The online registration has to be made by the candidate on the UPSC official website or by clicking on the tab mentioned below. Since, there is no facility or opportunity provided to the candidates for filling the application form in offline mode the candidates are expected to required to fill the application form in online mode only however, the candidates have the liberty of making payment either in online mode or offline mode depending on the choice made by the candidate.
THE UPSC CAPF AC 2014 ONLINE REGISTRATION CAN BE MADE IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER:
- The online registration for UPSC CAPF AC 2014 begins with the candidates either opting to make it via UPSC official website or through the tab mentioned above.
- Once the candidate is on the official website the candidate is required to click on the online application given on the left side of the website.
- As soon as that link is clicked the candidate can start with the registration and fill the information required.
- Once the candidate has filled the application form the candidate can move to the next step which is making payment.
- The payment can be made through offline and online mediums.
- The online medium or mode is making payment through online gateways like credit card, debit card or net banking.
- The offline mode is concerned with the candidate making payment in cash at any branch of State Bank Of India (SBI).
- The application fee is not applicable in the case of SC, ST candidates i.e they are exempted from the payment application fee while the candidate of OBC, General and other categories have to pay Rs. 200